News from Team Academy Amsterdam - June 2023
Alumnus Aster and her event
Class of 2017
What: Event Co-ordinator
Where: Marc van Laere Producties
We are very proud to mention that Aster, together with her father, organised a great creative event for over 5,000 guests in the beginning of June this year.
What started as an idea in December, together with EventZ Nederland BV, resulted in a great event on the 3rd of June.
The House of Movement (on behalf of SPIE) at Breepark was an unforgettable family day for more than 5,000 guests. Marc van Laere Productions bv provided the creative production for EventZ.
Additionally, she was interviewed for EUEW – the European Union of Electrical Wholesalers’ conference magazine and gave very insightful advice on the three ingredients that make an event excellent:
- Have a clear goal on why the event is hosted and communicate this throughout the event.
- Have ambassadors from the inside, close to the guests or attendees, and make sure they become the biggest fan of your concept.
- Have elements of surprise, take people out of their comfort zone throughout the event, and create memories together.
(Source: The Edit / June 2023)
Alexandre Kluba joins the Saudi Food Show
Last week Alex had the opportunity to participate in the Saudi Food Show held in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
With over 50,000 global food and beverage brands participating from over 100 countries such as the UK, Netherlands, Uruguay and Singapore.
“The event was truly captivating, showcasing both the vibrant atmosphere and the ambitious futuristic objectives of Saudi Arabia in advancing the food and beverage industry.
The Vision 2030 initiative is poised to make a significant impact, setting the stage for remarkable achievements.”
Upcoming events in July
- July 5th, 1 pm: Presentation of 24hrs challenge by the company
- July 6th, 1:30 pm: Solution presentations of the teams for the 24hrs challenge
- July 6th, 4 pm: Community Picnic at the Vondelpark, Amsterdam